Save the Date is committed to protecting your personal privacy and confidential information. Our Privacy statement summarizes and clarifies that commitment: it outlines how we safeguard your privacy, how we treat personal (confidential) information, and what choices you have. We understand that for you to fully enjoy the benefits of this interactive medium (Internet), we must do everything we can to ensure that your privacy is secure.
1. Save the Date honours the confidentiality of its clients’ private communications in e-mail (including downloads).Save the Date does not disclose private communications except to comply with valid legal process to protect the company’s rights and property, or during emergencies when we believe physical safety is at risk.
2. We do not use any information about where you personally go on the Web, and we do not give it out to others. We do not keep track of where you go on the World Wide Web.
The Web sites you visit may have their own privacy policies or no policy at all. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of Web sites before providing them with any of your personal information.
3. We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information or screen names, unless you authorize us to do so. And we give you the opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at any time.
Save the Date will not give out your telephone number or logon names (e-mail addresses), except where needed to deliver a product or service to you.
We will not give out information that would link your logon names with your actual name.
We may collect and use other information for internal purposes. For example, any reported violations of our Terms of Service that you or someone on your account may have committed.
We have two exceptions to these policies: We will release specific information about your account only to comply with valid legal process.
We provide you with the opportunity to update or correct your contact and billing information that we have on file. Just as you want to make sure that information Save the Date has about you is accurate, we want to keep only the most up-to-date information about your account. Therefore, whenever you believe that your contact or billing information needs updating, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We may use information about the kinds of products you buy from Save the Date to make other marketing offers to you, unless you tell us not to. We do not give out this purchase data to others.
We do not give out any information about what you, as an individual, purchase from Save the Date with anyone, except to complete your transactions, or to comply with valid legal process.
5. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.
We use state-of-the-art technology to keep your personal information—including your billing and account information—as secure as possible. We also have put in place privacy protection control systems designed to ensure that your personal data remain safe and private.
Furthermore, Save The Date will not keep your personal data for longer than is required with regard to the purpose for which it was collected by us or provided by you including any legal or record keeping requirements and we will take reasonable steps to destroy your personal data when it is no longer required.